Some items may ship internationally. Those items that can ship international may have an approximate time frame:
- Europe Standard Shipping can take an additional 8-16 business days to be delivered after processing.
- Middle East, Asia, North America, South America, and Oceania Standard Shipping can take 10-16 business days to be delivered after processing.
- Africa and the Rest of the World can take 15-25 business days to be delivered after processing.
- We do our best to ensure your delivery arrives on time, however, delivery dates are not guaranteed and there may be a number of unforeseen reasons why your items will arrive after the estimated arrival date.
- Some countries that we are unfortunately not able to ship to at this time are: Ascension Island, Belarus, Congo - Brazzaville, Congo - Kinshasa, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Liberia, Myanmar (Burma), North Korea, Russia, Sierra Leone, Syria, Tristan da Cunha, Zimbabwe, Venezuela, Ukraine.
- Please note that you are responsible for any import fees, taxes, or duties required in your location upon delivery.
- Orders shipping internationally do NOT qualify for any free shipping promotions.